Library Learning Commons
Monday - Thursday | 7:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Fridays | 7:00 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Librarian Staff Information
Librarian: Becca Buchele
Library Aide: Nina Mayes
Library Vision: The Mansfield High School library will provide a safe environment to reflect, explore, create, and excel. We will provide innovative clubs, quality resources, and access to the newest technology.
Library mission statement:The Mansfield High School library fosters the success of our students, parents, and staff by enriching the lives of our users by providing abundant quality resources and innovative technology to encourage creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a desire for lifelong learning.
- The Library staff is here to help you. Please ask if you need help.
- Students must have a current school ID & an official school pass to enter the library from 7:25 am – 2:55 pm., during instructional time and advisory.
- Food and drink of any kind are not allowed in the library.
- Checking Out Books
- Students must present their current school ID to check out a book.
- Materials may be checked out for three (3) weeks.
- Books not returned after an extended period of time will be entered into Skyward as lost
- Computer/Printing policies
- You must have a current student ID to come to the library and use a computer.
- Computer use must follow guidelines set out by MISD policy
- Printers are available for school assignments.
Laws and regulations governing the reproduction of copyright material are enforced. You, the library patron are responsible for compliance to these rules. For copyright questions, see Mrs. Buechele.
The Mansfield High Library Learning Commons provides a collection of over 15,000 print and digital items.