Posted 10/03/2018 01:19PM
- It’s time for the annual Ben Barber Fashion Show! Model auditions will be held TODAY from 5pm-6pm at Ben Barber in the Cafeteria and Auditions are open to all MISD students and Faculty.
- BUUUUURRRRR! Did y’all feel that?!? THAT’S RIGHT….It’s getting cold tomorrow! Fall is approaching in Texas and sweatshirt & hoody weather is upon us. The MHS class of 2020 is now selling BLACK Gucci themed long sleeved tees, pullovers, and hoodies to raise money for prom. Long sleeved tee’s are only $20 and hoodies & pullovers are just $25! Please stop by Mr. Davis’s room (B-11) to get an order form today!
- We have a Key Club Meeting Thursday after school in the library! It isn’t too late to join so come out and see what we are all about!
- Seniors- you are not allowed to come up to school and paint on your own. You may only paint on scheduled painting days. We have been made aware of several students that came up to school on Sunday to paint their spots. Due to safety concerns this is not allowed.
- On Friday- If you park in the back parking lot between the gym and the football concession stand you will need to move your car no later than 3:15 from the lot. We are having seniors painting their spots beginning at 3:30 on Friday. Please make sure that you move your car.
- Students- If you did not purchase a painted parking spot you are not allowed to park in a spot that has been painted by a senior. Please do not park in the back parking lot if you did not participate in the senior painted parking spots.
- Les Miserables, one of the world's greatest literary classics, sold out its first edition the day it went on sale in 1862. Since then, it has never been out of print. lt has been filmed countless times and is currently the subject of a smash-hit international pop opera. lt is the story of ex-convictJean Valjean and his relentless pursuit by "law and order" police inspector Javert. Filled with fascinating characters who weave an exciting tapestry of humankind at its best and worst.
Come see Mansfield High School's production of : Les Miserables
Shows are Thursday, Friday & Saturday October 4th, 5th and 6th at 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday October 5th and 7th at 2:00 pm.
All shows are here at the Mansfield High School Theatre. Tickets are $5
in advance and $8 at the door. You can purchase tickets from the
bookkeeper or in L3. Get your tickets now!
- The cross country teams competed in the McNiel Invitational this past weekend. The team had 11 runners get a personal record for a 5k! Those runners were: Cody Tecklenberg, Leighton Fast, Brian Easter, James Williams, Trey Hicks, and Payson Hart. Elizabeth Butzke, Keaton Slimak, Macie Patterson, Luisa Ramirez, and Haley Clark. This Friday the teams compete at the Dallas Jesuit Invitational.
- Dear MHS Students - For the next few weeks, let’s pack the stands for our football and volleyball teams! We would love for you to bring your Tiger spirit. Come out and be loud!!! Thanks, Tigers Untamed
- Underclassmen: Picture retakes are going on TODAY (Wednesday) and TOMORROW (Thursday). If you did not like your photo taken in August OR you did not get a picture taken already, please drop by the library during your lunch.Interested in taking the SAT? On November 3, MHS will be a testing site for the SAT test. Regular registration for this test ends on Friday, October 5; however, late registration is open through October 24. Don’t delay….go to collegeboard.org to register today!