Ben Barber Innovation Academy News
Educate. Innovate. Inspire.
The BBIA Commercial Photography Club will be doing the mini sessions at school on Saturday, December 15 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Funds raised will offset contest fees as contest season is quickly approaching.
- Please pre-pay for your session. No money can be collected day of.
- Pay the BBIA/FHS Bookkeeper your $25.00 anytime until Wednesday, December 12.
- All mini's must be pre-paid with the BBFHS financial clerk.
Mini sessions are approximately 15 minutes.
- You will receive three (3) different poses in a high resolution digital file which you can print or share on social media, perfect timing for the holidays!
- The theme is "Christmas Tree Farm" with a woodland feel, miniature trees, vintage sled and other props will be included in the session.
- The colors are predominately red and green.
- Try to avoid dressing your child in white, darker and bolder colors such as red would pop nicely with the props.
- High resolution digital files with a full print release will be emailed to you by Friday, December 14, please provide email address when you sign up.
- Sign up sheets will be in the classrooms.
Download the Parent form
Interested in taking the new MISD Drone Class starting in January 2019? Interested student must be 16 years old by the end of the school year. Contact your home campus counselor to get this on your schedule for the Spring semester. Check out our Drone Class on YouTube.
BBIA Campus Calendar
View all Campus News »
Listen to The WILD for student broadcasting at BBIA/FHS.
Savvy's is open again during the Fall 2017 semester.
Principal: Catherine Hudgins