With Tuesday being Halloween, some students may want to wear costumes to school. This is acceptable, but there are several parameters students will need to follow:
1. The face must remain uncovered at all times
2. No full-face or substantial make-up (we need to know who the kids are instantly when looking from afar)
4. Hats are permitted if it is part of a costume
5. No fake weapons or items that could be interpreted as a weapons
6. Lengths of dresses, skirts, shorts, etc. must still comply with the dress code
7. All other components of the MISD Dress code must be followed.