- TIS THE SEASON FOR TOYS FOR TOTS: Please bring your toys to win an ice cream party after Thanksgiving. Want to watch the staff take on a group of students in a basketball game? Bring $2 to get to head on down to the cafeteria on Friday during 2nd block. We will not have an advisory on this day.
- For those who are interested in Powerlifting this year, Coach Trotter will have a short meeting this Wednesday, November the 17th. The meeting will be held in the Daniel Maberry Athletic Complex weight room immediately after school.
- It’s not too late to join Key Club! Come Wednesday to hear more about our club after school in the library. Feel free to stay and help make sandwiches to donate to the homeless shelters. You can also see Mrs. Knight, Mrs. Henry or Mrs. Welch for more information.
- There will be no chess club meeting after school this Thursday due to a faculty meeting. We will try to meet on the Thursday after the Thanksgiving break.
- Anyone that wants to try out for football next season MUST contact Coach George or another football coach. Requirements: good academic standing, clean record, and have an individual meeting with him for approval to switch into the off-season class. You must make contact no later than Thursday December 2.