Senior Week at MHS - May 22-27
Posted 05/22/2017 11:52AM
This week is Senior Week at MHS and the seniors have planned several fun activities to celebrate their last full week of grade school! Check out the flyer for easy viewing or the details below.
Monday, May 22nd:
- Dress-Up Theme: Pajama Day
- 9:30 - 10:30 AM: There will be a Put It Down Save a Life Assembly in the MHS PAC where a special guest speaker will talk to the students about driving responsibly.
- 6:00 PM: We will have Senior Awards in the MHS Cafeteria to recognize outstanding seniors. Due to limited space, seniors and their families will come by invitation only.
Tuesday, May 23rd:
- Dress-Up Theme: Transformation Day (dress as your past self)
- After School: There will be a Student vs. Staff Softball Game at the MHS Softball Field that is free for anyone to attend. Thanks to Coach Haltom for organizing this game!
Wednesday, May 24th:
- Dress-Up Theme: College Shirt Day
- Advisory: We will have a Senior Assembly in the PAC where seniors will be able to get up on stage and say a few words to their peers. (The seniors currently have found two speakers for this, so if you have seniors who might like to speak, let us know and we can pass the message along!)
- 6:00 - 9:00 PM: There will be a Senior Skate Night at Arlington Skatium open to all MHS seniors to come out and skate around together.
Thursday, May 25th:
- Dress-Up Theme: Senior Dress-Up Day
- Advisory: All teachers and students are invited to come out and watch a Student vs. Staff Basketball Game in the Varsity Gym. This will be free for all. Thanks to Coach Speakes for organizing this game!
- 5:00 - 8:00 PM: There will be a Senior Picnic at Rose Park in Mansfield where all MHS seniors are encouraged to come and hang out together.
Friday, May 26th:
- Dress-Up Theme: Beach Day
- After School: There will be a 7-on-7 Football Tournament on the MHS Football Field with students playing and coaches reffing. This game will be free for anyone to attend and will give our senior boys one last chance to get out on the field and play together. Thanks to Coach Maberry for organizing this tournament!
Saturday, May 27th: