Announcements will be posted daily. These announcements will remain visible for up to 2 weeks before being removed.
Monday, October 2, 2017
- Panther Pride Night
- Are you a junior or senior interested in attending Prairie View A & M University? Then join us for Panther Pride Night!
- Who: Juniors and Seniors interested in PVAMU along with their parents
- When: October 4th
- Where: MISD Center for the Performing Arts
- Time: 6:30
- Representatives from Prairie View A & M University will be here to share information about the wonderful programs offered at their university! Come learn about admissions and financial aid!
- Let us know you are coming by registering at the link on the MHS website!
- FAFSA Help Night
- Attention Seniors: The FAFSA Application will open October 1st. If you would like hands on assistance completing the FAFSA, please join us Thursday evening, October 5th. Representatives from the TCC Financial Aid office will be available at the MISD Center for the Performing Arts in the computer labs the evening of October 5thto assist all senior students and their families. We will have one session from 6:30-7:15 and a second session from 7:15-8:00. Reserve your spot today by registering at the link below! Let us know you are coming by registering at the link on the MHS website!
- Join us as we tell the story of J.M. Barrie and his famous tale....
- Despite finding success and fame as a writer, James M. Barrie is dissatisfied with his work and his life. He returns to his hometown in Scotland to visit his mother, who still blames him for the long-ago death of his older brother. Haunted by the tragic accident and his mother's harsh words, James slowly begins to confront his family's tragic past with the help of an unexpected friendship and his own gift for storytelling. This fictionalized account of the birth of Peter Pan will warm the hearts of audiences everywhere who remember the magic and mystery of The Boy Who Wouldn't Grow Up.
- Come see Mansfield High School's production of: The Lost Boy.
- Shows are Thursday, Friday, & Saturday October 5th, 6th and 7th at 7:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday October 7th and 8th at 2:00 pm in the Mansfield High School theatre. Advance show tickets are available now in L3.
- Seniors Mark Your Calendar for TCC Senior Preview Day
- Friday, Nov. 3rd 10 – 1:00 PM
- Transportation and Lunch will be provided
- *Remember this does not count against your exemptions
- Seniors Please Stop by the Counseling Office and Sign Up for TCC Senior Preview DAY by Friday, Oct. 6th
- Students! Are you interested in being a model in the annual fashion show for Ben Barber? If yes, you can pick up an application in the front office.
- Turn in completed applications to Ben Barber by Wednesday, October 4th.
- Auditions will be October 5th at Ben Barber for the November Fashion Show.
- See the application for more details or contact Ms. Pavlu at Ben Barber.
- Any lpad that has not been used online on the WiFi in the last 30 or more days must either be connected to the MISD WiFi or checked in with the lpad tech Bryon Weldon in his office.
- Girls Basketball Tryouts are Oct. 18-20 from 3:15-5:30pm. In order to tryout you must have a current physical and all MISD forms completed. Visit the girls basketball page online for more information.
- The Mansfield Theatre Department will be presenting our spring musical...Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame. Auditions for the musical will be 2 days, October 16 & 17 in the MHS Performing Arts Center. Students are required to attend both days of auditions. Those who are interested in auditioning need to pick up an Audition Packet in L3. The audition packet contains all the information, audition form and the monologues that will be needed for your audition. Please see any theatre teacher for more information.
- This weekend the boys and girls varsity Cross country runners competed in the Lago Vista Invitational. The girls finished in 1st place, and the boys received 3rd place. The top runners were Jenisse Williams, Anara Ickes, Colby Adler, and Cody Tecklenberg. This weekend they will have an intersquad meet at Lynn Creek to prepare for district.
Stop School Bullying Now
Report Form and Investigative Flowchart
Earn up to $1000 for reporting crimes. Call 817-469-8477 or browse to www.469tips.com.